A TOY-KEYBOARD MICROMUSIC ARTIST
Here are my micromusic / lo-fi songs in MP3 format.
It's my album entitled "PSS-270 ate my brain" (2005 / 2006).
01. PSS-270 ate my brain (YAMAHA PSS-270)
02. Mommy, there is a cyborg under my bed! (YAMAHA PSS-270)
03. Mechanic Doll Lullaby (YAMAHA PSS-270)
04. Is That Your Arm, Miss? (YAMAHA PSS-270)
05. There is no any cyborg under... AARRGH!! (YAMAHA PSS-270)
06. Steam-Machines' Island (YAMAHA PSS-270)
07. Nanobots' dance on the head of a pin (YAMAHA PSS-270 & CASIO SK-5, coproduction-song with VOCO)
08. Automatic Clown (YAMAHA PSS-270)
09. Fogbound (CASIO MA-120)
10. Bionic Japanese Girl (CASIO MA-120, CASIO SK-5, CASIO SA-5)
11. BONUS TRACK: Lonely iron-tree on the swamp (it's not micromusic: I just wanted to test some better home keyboard, which was YAMAHA PSR 740, but still haven't used any sequencers and stuff).
After 10 years
since the "PSS-270 ate my brain", I decided to publish a new micromusic album -
PSS-270: "Andrea the Android"
a casio-core / toytronica / micromusic /lo-fi album released by Brazilian label 'Chippanze' in 2015.
01. PSS-270 – Ghost inside a musical box (CASIO CZ-230S)
02. PSS-270 – Andrea the Android (CASIO MA-150)
03. PSS-270 – Electro-Industrial Giant Rabbit (CASIO SA-39)
04. PSS-270 – Gear-wheels inside me (YAMAHA PSS-270, CASIO MA-120, CASIO SA-5)
05. PSS-270 – Two Calculators tango (CASIO SA-47)
06. PSS-270 – Lazy summer morning (CASIO MA-150)
07. PSS-270 – Plastic humans (YAMAHA PSS-51)
08. PSS-270 – Gear-wheels inside me have stopped (CASIO MT-205)
09. PSS-270 – My jukebox went insane!! (CASIO SA-5)
10. PSS-270 – Time travel (CASIO SA-47)
11. PSS-270 & Pulselooper – Voices in sunken house (CASIO MA-150 and CASIO SK-1)
12. PSS-270 – Little sad no-name file (YAMAHA PSS-51)
Total Time: 40:28 min.
YAMAHA PSS-270, YAMAHA PSS-51, CASIO SA-5, CASIO SA-39, CASIO SA-47, CASIO CZ-230S, CASIO MA-120, CASIO MA-150, CASIO SK-1, CASIO MT-205.
No sequencers used. All parts and fragments have been played live, as usual. Which is audible because I suck in playing synths, pianos and keyboards.
Generally I try to not to use additional sound-effects. Usually I use raw original sound of toy-keyboards.
However, from time to time you can spot here some echoes or minor equalization.
Guest musician on the album - Pulselooper, with his mighty CASIO SK-1. :)